Re:

rajika@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Is there is any guide which describe how to use sparse to parse a C source file.
> I went through README, FAQ and searched the archived but unable to find any
> guide which describe how to use this. I found some information in the README
> file, is that the only information available?

You might also look at the manpages for sparse and cgcc.  If you just
want to run the sparse static analysis tool on your source code, those
manpages should tell you everything you need to know.  If you want to
use Sparse to parse C source code for some other purpose, then either
try c2xml or write some code linking to libsparse; documentation on
both of those alternatives still needs writing, but you can find
examples in the Sparse source code.

- Josh Triplett