License Questions

Hello,

Sparse uses The Open Software License v. 1.1 which contains this clause:

        9) Acceptance and Termination. If You distribute copies of the
        Original Work or a Derivative Work, You must make a reasonable
        effort under the circumstances to obtain the express and
        volitional assent of recipients to the terms of this License.

What does this mean for hosting a public git repository[1] to organize
sparse patches? Do I have to put some "Accept License" page in front
of it? How do I force git to show that "Accept License" page when
downloading from that repository?

What does this clause mean for sending patches to the mailing list.
Shouldn't the patches be attached as password protected source archive
and the message contain something like "By extracting that archive you
declare to obey the terms of The Open Software License"?

Maybe that password thing is a solution for making git repositories
OSL compliant?

Thank you,
Mathias

[1] http://taschenorakel.de/git/sparse