ALSA: Digital Microphone

Hi all,

We have a Digital Microphone block on a Xilinx FPGA board connected to
x86 host CPU through PCIe, it basically emulates a Microphone sending
data to DUT(device under test) in PDM format.

Input to the Digital Microphone block is Signed 32-bit PCM sample.
Xilinx FPGA code has logic to convert PCM samples to PDM with a
Sigma-Delta Converter.

Could you kindly recommend any specific ALSA driver within the Linux
kernel that matches with my hardware setup.

 Additionally, if there are any relevant documentation or community
discussions that you could point me to, it would be immensely helpful.

--
Thanks,
Sekhar

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]