On 12/24/2019 8:02 AM, Stephen Boyd wrote:
Quoting Taniya Das (2019-11-15 02:04:56)
* Split Fabia code cleanup and calibration code.
* Few cleanups for GPU/Video CC are
* header file inclusion, const for pll vco table.
* removal of always enabled clock from gpucc.
* compatibles added in sorted order.
* move from core_initcall to subsys_initcall().
* cleanup clk_parent_data for clocks to be provided from DT.
Can you please resend with comments addressed?
Next patches are submitted for review.
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation.