Re: [agl-discussions] AGL on Synopsys ARC HSDK board

Hi Evgeniy,

Alignment on Yocto releases is currently as follows:

* AGL/FF (6.x) is aligned on Yocto/Rocko (2.4)
* AGL/GG (7.x), released recently, is also aligned on Yocto/Rocko (2.4)
* AGL/HH (to be released in June or July) will be aligned on Yocto/Thud (2.6)

For now, AGL master branch is still aligned on rocko but there's an ongoing
effort to bump to thud. See [1] to keep synced. Some early builds exist for qemu
and we're currently in the process of bumping ref boards BSPs (Intel, Renesas).

Given the components you had to backport to rocko, I'm quite sure that aligning
on thud is a good option for you: it will be easier to push your patches *after*
AGL alignment on thud. Hopefully, you shouldn't have to wait for a long time :)

Best regards,

[1] https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-1837
---
Stephane Desneux - CTO - IoT.bzh