ath9k-htc on OHCI -> bogus usb xfer

On 06.07.2016 10:32, Alexey Brodkin wrote:
> Hi Oleksij,
>
> On Wed, 2016-07-06 at 10:24 +0200, fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel wrote:
>>
>> Hm... this Endpoint should be Interrupt, not Bulk. If you search for
>> lsusb of this kind of adapter all of them list EP3 and EP4 as Interrupt.
>>
>> what did went wrong here? Is it not working in USB High Speed mode?
>
> Unfortunately as of now on that board EHCI doesn't work.
>
> That's not a problem of a particular USB device but something in either
> ECHI host controller or its integration. I do hope we will fix it sometime soon
> (this is a development board and USB controller is implemented in FPGA so
> there's a chance to fix stuff later on).
>
> So given only OHCI works on the board I went forward and attempted to use it
> with Wi-Fi USB dongle.

I did some tests for 2 years on OHCI controller on x86. There was no
noticable issues. It was even a bit faster then Intels EHCI. I don't
think OHCI alone is the source of this problem.

On other side, so far i know, this adapter claims to provide usb full
speed support, (Not only high speed) and may use different usb
descriptor for this. May be this is the problem.