Re: FC4 crashes repeatedly on Supermicro AS1020A-T dual-core Opterons, SMP

Sorry, not much help here. I've been running redhat forever and have built a zillion kernels. But for Suse, which I am using out at the AMD development center, I don't know a thing about where they put config info. There is no /proc/config, so that's out. I could not find any config file in the places I would look in my redhat systems.

This is Suse 10.0. If you can tell me where to look, I'll be happy to peek and report back...

Robert M. Hyatt, Ph.D.          Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@xxxxxxx                   University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213                  136A Campbell Hall
(205) 934-5473 FAX              Birmingham, AL 35294-1170