tty_struct size

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered before, I just want to clarify a comment
about the size of the tty_struct structure that I see in older kernels
(2.4.22 era).

tty.h:
"IMPORTANT: since this structure is dynamically allocated, it must be no
larger than 4096 bytes.  Changing TTY_FLIPBUF_SIZE will change the size of
this structure, and it needs to be done with care."

Doing some research I believe this comment is from a time when the TTY
structures were allocated using get_zeroed_page(), hence the page size
looking limit in the comment.  Since kmalloc() is now used it would seem
that this comment no longer applies, however I wanted to make sure that the
4K limit is not there for another reason.

So, do I need to worry about the size of tty_struct (I'm going to experiment
with the flip buffer, on 2.4.22)?

Thanks, Chris