RE: Handling RTS

linux-serial-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió el 09/01/2008 21:35:43:

> [...]

        Thanks for your response. I have a PC, so dmesg said

                serial8250: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A

        How I said, I just handle RTS but from userland. This means a big
latency between RTS activation and begin out data. I want only reduce this
latency activating RTS on driver. My question is, is this *protocol*
implemented actually or I must implement them.

Thank you very munch.

José Luis Zabalza

-