De: "Andreas Fink" <afink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: "OMAR AIT AMRANE" <o.evistel@xxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Vendredi 9 Février 2024 12:09:48
Objet: Re: Linux SCTP multihoming question

I don't think the SCTP protocol allows this to choose. As it's a hot/hot setup. Multiple path can be used at the same time. But there might be some ioctl calls to force it.

> On 9 Feb 2024, at 12:01, o.evistel@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> My explanation was not clear enough.
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to force sctp to use alernate address instead of primary address while both of them are available.
>
> Regards
> Omar

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Networking Development]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     SCTP