SCTP Authentication Current State and Examples

Hi folks,

I would like to ask what the current state is for SCTP Authentication
in the Linux kernel (as described by rfc4895). I've been attempting to
use an SCTP authenticated socket in the 5.10 kernel but all my efforts
are fruitless so far. Given the lack of examples around, I'm not sure
if my setup is incorrect or if the linux implementation is incomplete.
If there are any references or examples I can look at I would really
appreciate it.

Thank you,
Adam

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Networking Development]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     SCTP