Re: FYI: selinux/next rebased to v4.16-rc1

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Richard Haines
<richard_c_haines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-02-12 at 16:13 -0500, Paul Moore wrote:
>> A quick note to let you know that I've just rebased the selinux/next
>> branch to v4.16-rc1.  Over the next day or two I'm going to be
>> working
>> through the backlog of kernel patches, most notably the SCTP work.
>>

> I've just rebuilt the SCTP patch set on Fedora using:
>
> kernel-4.16.0-0.rc1.git0.1.fc28.src.rpm
>
> I found there were a number of changes required to get the SCTP
> specific patches (2/4 and 3/4) to build as there have been many updates
> since kernel 4.14.
>
> The 4-16 kernel build passes my SCTP SELinux Testsuite although I also
> added the "netlabel: If PF_INET6, check sk_buff ip header version" [1]
> patch as well.
>
> It's probably best I post these patches so the SCTP team can finally ok
> them (or not).

If you don't mind doing the rebase that would be helpful.  We'll have
to wait and see what the changes look like, but I don't expect there
to be a problem with the SCTP folks, Marcelo has been very helpful
thus far.

As far as the NetLabel patch is concerned, yes, go ahead and include
that in the patchset.

Thanks!

--
paul moore