Question on sctp state machine

Hi all,
I am trying to create a simpler repro for an issue where an
association lingers/leaks and am observing something that I fully
don't fully follow:

Scenario:
Client initiates 4 way handshake completes it, sends some user data,
dies, reinitiates the 4 way handshake, completes sends some user data
dies. Repeat forever.
Server is running all through.

In the attached pcap the third INIT gets an INIT ACK but the COOKIE
ECHO doesn't get a corresponding COOKIE_ACK response from the server.
The only thing I see here is that the initiate tag is the same between
the second and third run.
Please find the trace in the attached pcap. The post handshake
exchange can be ignored for the most part.

vagrant@magma-dev:~$ uname -a
Linux magma-dev 4.9.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.2-2~bpo8+1
(2017-01-26) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks
Amar