Test-Suite for the Partial Reliability Extension

Dear linux sctp mailing list,
I am a master student of the Münster University of Applied Sciences
(Germany).
In the last months I have developed a test suite in packetdrill for the
partial reliability extension of sctp.
Many test cases can run the Linux and FreeBSD kernel and therefore I
have
found some potential problems / bugs with my test suite.
I want to share and discuss these potential issues with you on the
mailing list.

Because the testsuite is published on Github with a permissive license
(bsd-style) you can get all developed tests by cloning the following
repository with git:
https://github.com/nplab/PR_SCTP_Testsuite.
On Github I also have documented the test-results of the test-suite in
README-Files.
Please note that only the tests from the subfolder forward-tsn
are applicable for Linux, because the tests in the other directories
require
support for the NR-SACK and the User Message Interleaving extension.

Please also note that you need the nplab-version of packetdrill from
https://github.com/nplab/packetdrill
in order to run the tests on linux. The original version of packetdrill
from google misses SCTP support.

I will send a couple of mails, one for every potential issue that I have
found with the test suite on kernel 4.4.0-x under ubuntu 16.04.
All mails will contain a short description of the potential problem and
a link to the test-case or multiple test-cases that were used to detect
this behaviour.

Yours sincerely,
Julian Cordes