Re: Adding SCTP_SENDALL support

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Shea Levy <shea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to add SCTP_SENDALL support to the kernel and lksctp-tools to
> port a FreeBSD project to Linux. Does anyone have pointers on where to
> get started or who to talk to about this? Is there any reason it's not
> already implemented besides just no one doing the work yet?
SCTP_SENDALL is also an api from rfc6458, I think it's just not yet
done in Linux.

I guess you have to do some adjustments in sctp_sendmsg, considering
there is no sctp_iterator_work unlike in BSD.

I don't think we need to add some things in lkscp-tools to support this,
as long as we update uapi sctp.h in our system.