Re: packet->transport->asoc = NULL in sctp_packet_transmit

Thanks. I solved the issue by having a per-transport tunnel.

The code can be found here:
https://github.com/fabianbergmark/linux-sctp/tree/v4.6-sctp-over-udp/net/sctp

As this is the first time i write kernel code, I would really
appreciate if someone looked at it.
The encapsulation seems to work fine (inspected in wireshark), but I'm
not sure if I close/free everything correctly.