Re: how can I remove Adaptation Layer Indication parameter in INIT_ACK?

Are you using a particularly old kernel? This was patched years ago to
only include ALI in INIT{_ACK} if the user has specified a valid (i.e.
non-zero) application code-point.

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=6fc791ee631728b2beddda87560f1af59e32230e

Cheers,
malc.