Re: unexpected notification

Hi Dávid,

> Hi,
>
> I have written an application which is based an one-to-many sctp application.
> In the first phase I tested my socket which one represents multiple
> associations .
> So I connected to different servers from the same socket with multiple
> calling of connect function. (addresses were different)
> Then I got messages from all servers and it worked fine.
> When I started to answer a to the servers, I mean I extended my code
> with sending, I got SCTP_PARTIAL_DELIVERY_EVENT from servers. It comes
> continuously.
> What can be the reason behind of this?
> I have checked this with messages which can be checked visually and it
> seems to work perfectly.

What do you mean with 'checked visually'? Did you check traffic
captures? If possible, please share a capture (binary).

> It is like the reverse of the first situation, not from different
> servers to one socket, but from one socket to all servers. The later
> one works, I mean the message go well, but there are those
> notifications
>
> I am using sctp_sendmsg/recmsg functions.

There isn't many ways to trigger such event, and one of them is when
there is an issue with the association. As far as I understood, you're
having issue with tx path only and it's possible that the traffic
capture will shed some light.

  Marcelo