Re: SCTP Quick failover status

On 07/22/2014 10:55 AM, Karen E. Egede Nielsen wrote:
> Hi Vlad,
>
> Would it possibly be feasible for you to  provide feedback on as  to
> whether:
>
> * Linux SCTP supports the most recent version of the SCTP PF draft,
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover/, ?

It appears that Linux partially supports the latest draft.  Some of
the newer language in section 4.1 is not supported.  The API doesn't
appear to be supported either.

We'll work on adding this functionality.

> * The Linux SCTP implementers group have any comments to the draft in
> question ?

I do not.  I've cc'd the implementers mailing list to see if anyone else
has any comments.

Thanks
-vlad