Re[2]: SCTP Multihoming Heartbeat ACK Behavior

TO: Mr. Borkmann

Good day!

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I need to confirm if your environment there with
2 machines with 5 interfaces each have the same RHEL and
LKSCTP versions with the ones we are using?

If you are using the latest RHEL and LKSCTP versions
and HB-ACKS are doing fine there, we might think that
our older LKSCTP version has something to do with the
abnormal HB-ACK behavior.

Thanks,

W. Tizon