Re: undetected closed apps

More info:

1) In the non-working case I dont see the shutdown sequence on tcpdump
2) Thing seem to break only when i have a number of SEND_FAILED events
when i read. The brain in my stomach is thinking this probably has to
do with some outstanding obsoleted messages which the app didnt have
a chance to do recv on although cat /proc/net/sctp/assocs shows
both send/recv queue at 0.

cheers,
jamal