Re: [Lksctp-developers] ARP request being sent every 20 seconds or so

On 03/20/2013 06:40 AM, upma gandhi wrote:
Hi Vlad,
     I am using linux kernel  2.6.32 and wondering if the fix you are
referring is after that ?
I would like to know if MIB variable SCTP_MIB_OUTSCTPPACKS  is picked
up by ICMP to figure out if  neighbour is stale/unreachable/delay etc.
? Can you pls. point me to variable which is being set by SCTp on
successful packet out and pickup by ARP to figure out if resolution is
required or not ? I am sorry for writing personal mail but I am in
need of solution faster.

I just checked, and we don't appear to have this fix. Let me see if I can cook something up for you to test.

-vlad

Thanks
Upma