Re: help/support with lksctp questions/problems

Hi Mike

Mike Allport wrote:
> I am developing a program using lksctp and have some across kernel
> panics, etc. and am seeking support/advice.
>
> I would like to join the lkstp project as a 'user'/'tester' as I will
> be using and testing the lksctp in my project and need to resolve some
> kernel panics!

If you want to join the source-forge project, you have to send me a request
through the SF site.

However, that's not necessary to contribute to the project.  You can submit
test results, queries and patches to this list.  Be aware thought, that since
this is part of the kernel, we'll ask you to reproduce the problem on the most
recent upstream kernel.

Thanks
-vlad