Re: Regarding SCTP_DELAYED_ACK_TIME

Padmalochan Moharana wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Is there any other option to set the SACK timer value?

It is not supported in RHEL4.  You can get support for it
in RHEL5.

The functionality to customize SACK timeout was first
introduced in 2.6.13.  At that time it was settable through
sysctl only.

The API was introduced in lksctp-tools 1.0.6 and the first
kernel to support the API was 2.6.16.

-vlad

> Br,
> Padmalochan
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Vlad Yasevich
> <vladislav.yasevich@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Padmalochan Moharana wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> In my application I have tried to set the SACK timer to 400 Milli
>>> second by writing following code.
>>>
>>> struct sctp_assoc_value sack_timer ;
>>> bzero(&sack_timer, sizeof(sack_timer));
>>> sack_timer.assoc_id =1 ;