Re: ahci Port to Host interrupt as edge trigger

> Hi ,
>
> I need some suggestion .
>
> From the below interrupt handler in libahci.c it explains that the
> interrupt from port to Host is level  triggered. Do we have any
> existing implementation that handles the port to Host as Edge
> triggered.

Not that I know of but if it works as a edge triggered latch, would it
need anything done different?

 We met a scenario which explains the below :

1. PxIS0 raised set to 1 and Host IS detects a level . After some
interval PxIS1  raised and Host IS  detects a level and interrupt
service routine clear and it work. This is as per the libahci
implementation

2. PxIS0 set to 1 and Host IS detects a edge . After some interval
PxIS1 raised and Host IS detects a edge but ISR  implementation is
level trigger so it looses interrupts.  Was asking about this scenario
??

--
Thanks,
with regards,