Re: Scsi Error handling query

On 03/26/2015 07:43 PM, Kashyap Desai wrote:
> [...]
No. The idea was to send 'task set aborts' as a single TMF.
However, I'm not sure if I'll be going ahead with that one; once
we've issued a 'transport reset the commands will be cone anyway.

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke		               zSeries & Storage
hare@xxxxxxx			               +49 911 74053 688