Re: Issues with commit 34b48db6 ("block: remove artifical max_hw_sectors cap")

I will later tonight. For now, I'm using 3.18.x (for another reason), which doesn't have this commit.

My Linus-latest tree has a "fix" that imposed a hard limit of 32767, which worked for me then.

--
Sent from my 2014 Galaxy Note 10.1