Re: interrupt coalescing in LSI HBA controller

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Zheng Da <zhengda1936@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried lsiutil and it cannot recognize the LSI controllers. I
> have talked to the LSI tech support and they told me that lsiutil
> doesn't support this type of HBA controllers.
> I found lsiutil in some other place. I couldn't find it in on LSI's
> website. Do you know where I can download it from LSI's website?

I didn't try to find it at lsi, there are other places but if it
didn't work it wouldn't help much to find it in another place.

At work I wrote a utility based on the LSI documentation that works on
similar HBAs but I don't think I'd be able to release that. The
relevant headers are in the Linux kernel and you can try to ask LSI
support for the documentation directly, I obviously can't provide it.

Baruch