Are these comments in scsi_host.h still true?

Is this comment from include/scsi/scsi_host.h still true?

        /*
         * This is an error handling strategy routine.  You don't need to
         * define one of these if you don't want to - there is a default
         * routine that is present that should work in most cases.  For those
         * driver authors that have the inclination and ability to write their
         * own strategy routine, this is where it is specified.  Note - the
---->    * strategy routine is *ALWAYS* run in the context of the kernel eh
---->    * thread.  Thus you are guaranteed to *NOT* be in an interrupt
---->    * handler when you execute this, and you are also guaranteed to
---->    * *NOT* have any other commands being queued while you are in the
         * strategy routine. When you return from this function, operations
         * return to normal.
         *
         * See scsi_error.c scsi_unjam_host for additional comments about
         * what this function should and should not be attempting to do.
         *
         */

Also what about this, about scsi_unjam_host() from scsi_error.c?

 * Notes:
 *    When we come in here, we *know* that all commands on the bus have
 *    either completed, failed or timed out.  we also know that no further
 *    commands are being sent to the host, so things are relatively quiet
 *    and we have freedom to fiddle with things as we wish.

I'm not seeing what code makes sure those are true.

Thanks,

-- steve