Re: Good SAS adapters for 6 Gb/s SATA SSD's (with TRIM)?

Hi Doug,

that indeed is right - it's kind of a pita and took me some time to make
a well-suited DOS-bootstick for basic hardware initialization...

But actually Supermicro.nl at least provides good support and how-to's
(via mail if you ask support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).  And there should have bee
a correct script for flashing from IR to IT (including the erase-option,
if you took the Supermicro-package).

Cheers,
Stefan