ISCSI subenclosure support

Hi,

I have recently run into a snag with the Linux kernel.
It gives me an error when i try to connect a server to a sub-enclosure.
So, i dug through the code and found the FIXME message in the ses.c file.
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=blob;f=drivers/scsi/ses.c (Here on line: 538)

I have googled the best i have learned and can't find anybody else with this problem, much less a solution/patch.

Is there anybody on the list that has any experience with this problem or who has a patch for it?
Or is there anybody who thinks they might be able to develop such a patch?

The equipment we are trying to connect to is a Dell MD3000i with an MD1000 subenclosure.

If there is a need for monetary compensation for the effort, i am sure something can be arranged.

We might be able to setup a testing environment to develop and test the patch.

--
   -Kim Jørgensen-

   System Administrator
      MOC Systems