Re: lpfc SAN/SCSI issue

Hi james,

We haven't yet been able to ask our Telco to switch back the DWDM
links to original situation.

However, since logging was activated on the server I'm having a lot of
messages :

lpfc 0000:10:00.1: 1:(0):0730 FCP command x26 failed: x2 SNS x70000500
x20000000 Data: xa x200 x10 x0 x0

for which I couldn't find no explanation
(http://www-dl.emulex.com/support/linux/820482p/linux.pdf)

Do you have any information on this ?

Also, there are other lpfc parameters that could be tweaked if I
understand well their meaning:

lpfc_hba_queue_depth currently set to 1024 :   Does it represent the
number of [IOs/Exchanges] the HBA will queue untill the remote port
acks them or untill it is considered down ?

lpfc_max_scsicmpl_time set to 0 : Does 0 represent some infinite
value, meaning it won't timeout any IO for which the driver did not
receive any completion ack ?

Thanks

Brem