Re: QLA2200 causes kernel bug

I am not sure what is happening at 1840.

The current topology is royal (the machine in this backtrace)
connected via 2 fibre channel connections directly to a Powervault
224F jbod.  This is then connected via 2 connections again to another
224F, which is then connected to another machine, fiord (which also
has had problems).

I had royal connected to one 224f with 2 connections and did not
connect that jbod to anything else, and it worked with no problems for
the time it was connected like that (2 days).

I have also tried connecting fiord and royal to two powervault 51f
switches in a redundant configuration and then the switches to the
224Fs.  This also generated problems and was where most of the
backtraces in the bug reports came from.

I have set qlport_down_retry=1 for faster failover.  Should I unset
it?  A constant stream of RESETs is not expected.