Re: Understanding SAS

> However, SAM task management functions all map to the callbacks in
> struct sas_domain_function_template which are called by libsas.  These
> callbacks are also used for all other frame error handling.

I understand the callbacks used for error handling. For which types of
errors these callbacks invoked? When do these error occur? Which layer
is responsible for invoking these callback.. Is it SCSI layer/ File
System or Application Client?

Pardon me if these questions sounds silly. but i'm in process of
understading the sequence.

I tried copying data to and from SAS controller and aborted in
between. But i donot see any error handlers being invoked.

Thanks and Regards,
madhukar