SCSI git trees

It seems I got unsubscribed from linux-scsi last week while I was on
holiday and I've likely missed a slew of patches, it seems like an
appropriate time to remind everyone how the SCSI trees work.

---

There are two git based scsi trees:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi-misc-2.6.git

called the scsi-misc tree for patches being collected for the next merge
window.  And

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi-rc-fixes-2.6.git

called scsi-fixes for bug fixes collected for current linux head.

Both trees are kept rebasable (no merge points) with all patches head at
the tree head (so you can use gitweb to see what's in them easily). Each
of the trees sends email to the author and all of the signoff chains
when a patch is added, so if you sent a patch in and haven't received an
email (and don't see it in either of the trees) I don't have it.

All trees feed into linux-next and all patches in scsi-misc/scsi-fixes
will be tested in linux-next for a few days before being passed on to
Linus (so no more patches get added at that point).

James