Re: The Linux Storage and Filesystem Summit Call for Proposals

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 10:40 -0600, James Bottomley wrote:
> An update on the previously sent save the date email.  The website is
> now accepting proposals.

And just an update at the request of several people:  The deadline for
proposals is 1 March 2009 with all invitees being informed by 7 March.
However, given the pressures of travel and time, the committee reserves
the right to approve early, so, given we only have 25 spaces available
in each track, get your proposals in early.

James