Subject: Posting error: Linux-iSCSI.org Target Development
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:46:55 +0000
From: noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bharrosh@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Hello bharrosh@xxxxxxxxxxx,

We're writing to let you know that the group that you tried to contact
(linux-iscsi-target-dev) either doesn't exist, or you don't have permission to
post to it. There are a few possible reasons why this happened:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group removed this group, so there's nobody there to
contact.
 * You may need to join the group before being allowed to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

 If you have questions about this or any other group, please visit the Google
Groups Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support.

 Thanks, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy Google Groups.

 The Google Groups Team

--- Begin Message ---
Nicholas A. Bellinger wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Let me know if you need a fresh respin of this patch..  According to
> spc4r17 section D.3.5, VLC_SA_RECEIVE_CREDENTIAL is the only
> VARIABLE_LENGTH_CMD defined Service ACtion..
>
> --nab

Not accurate. See file include/scsi/osd_protocol.h in the scsi-misc
git-tree master branch. The complete OSD command set is VARIABLE_LENGTH_CMD
based. There must be others as well

Boaz

--- End Message ---