Re: fcoe cleanups and fcoe TODO

Mike Christie wrote:
Love, Robert W wrote:
Hey,

Following are some cleanup patches for things I found while trying
to get setup. I did not get to test the patches well, because
the rearch code does not seem to work every well the software
target. I basically loaded the driver and made sure I could login
and find storage. Trying to do heavy READ and WRITE IO lead to
problems.
The patches are made over the re-arch git tree.

Awesome, I've reviewed a few and will get them in shortly.

Oh yeah, I just rebased my tree and saw all the checkins from the weekend so my patches do not apply from a tree that is pulled today. Are you going to fix that for me, or do you want me to rediff and resend when you are done reviewing. I heard the iscsi maintainer is really nice and will rediff for you :)

Just kidding the iscsi maintainer is jerk and makes you rediff your patches. Here are updated patches against a tree I just downloaded (the last commit is cdf23e6d5ad1843054a70a1bcecbffbfd87935b0).

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mnc/fcoe/6-30-08/