Re: iscsi update for 2.6.27

Mike Christie wrote:
Boaz Harrosh wrote:
Mike Christie wrote:
michaelc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This also includes from cleanup patches from Harvey Harrison. It does
include the patch from Boaz since I goofed and forgot that we were
This should say it does _not_ include the patch from boaz.

Rrr, what a girl got to do to get a one liner in the tree around here.

You are the maintainer. Please you decide. I have sent both versions of
the patch, one hard coded 260 everywhere, second use of SCSI_MAX_VARLEN_CDB_SIZE.

I missed it. Could you send me a link.

Ah shoot I see it now. It was in mail with two patches and I only saw the last one in there. Could you resend the one where we use SCSI_MAX_VARLEN_CDB_SIZE. Build it over these patches and add my ack.