Re: mptbase Code={Abort}

Will try compiling latest mpt fusion driver today.

I have already done it. Nothing has changed.

Have sent a similar mail, including lsiutil dump offlist to eric at LSI.

Could you let me know when he replies, please? I would like know whether it is something serious or can be ignored.

I have noticed that turning off NCQ significantly reduces amount of the errors.

I have set for each disk (sda,sdb... ($dev)):
echo 1 > /sys/block/$dev/device/queue_depth

and the same value for "SATA Maximum Queue Depth" using lsiutils.

Better but the error message still did not disappear.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
"Computer Science is no more about computers
 than astronomy is about telescopes"

Sebastian Wasilewski
Division of Physical Biochemistry
MRC National Institute for Medical Research
The Ridgeway, London NW7 1AA
+442088162089

swasile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx