scsi target emulation

Hi,

I am trying to setup a system which has a SCSI initiator and a SCSI
target:

Two PCs running Linux. Each PC has a fibre channel HBA. The two HBAs are
directly connected to each other (no switch in-between). One PC acts as
the SCSI initiator and the other a SCSI target.

Previously, I have used a Linux PC, the sg device driver and utilities
to read data from a disk with a fibre channel interface. In this setup
the sg driver was acting as a SCSI initiator and this works ok.

Now I wish to setup a PC running Linux to act as a SCSI target. The HBA
claims to have SCSI target support. I am unsure of how to access the
data (e.g. from on a write call made by the SCSI initiator) via a user
space application. Can I use the sg driver to do this or do I need to
use SCST in user mode?

James Massey