scsi: fix target reset handling

This patchset fixes the problem where scsi-ml will call the device reset
handler for each logical unit, but some drivers are sending a target
reset. Because we do not need to send a target reset multiple times,
this patchset creates a new target reset callout which of course is
called once per target instead of once per lu. It also cleans up
the all the commands sent to the target when SUCCESS is returned.

qla4xxx, qla2xxx and lpfc were test with a hacked up sg_reset. I also
sent lots of commands to the target and decreased the cmd timeout to
1 second so the scsi would run (turned off the eh abort callout too).

The arm scsi, mpt fusion, sym53c8xx_2, and a100u2w, and qla1280
drivers were only compile tested, but looked like the only needed
a rename of the scsi eh handler.

The zfcp driver is also only compile tested. It was doing a lun
reset and possibly target reset, so I split that up to use
the device and target reset handlers. scsi-ml will escalate from
the device to the target reset for the driver.