RESEND: iscsi update for 2.6.25

Between the time I made my last patchset and when James rebased
scsi-misc a patch to scsi_transport_iscsi.c got merged and that
broke my patchset. This is a resend of the patchset, but rebased
against scsi-misc.

Sorry for the bigger than normal update. There are patches from Olaf and
Boaz which do the following:

- Rewrite iscsi_tcp data path (from Olaf), so we do not have two ulgy
abstractions for the send and recv path. Now we have one nice iscsi_segment
struct that works for both paths.
- Add basic iscsi spec handling we will need for Bidi support (from Boaz).
This does not add bidi support. It just adds code that is common.
- Device reset support. Some clustering software needed at least
device reset support, so I cleaned up that code and added device
logical unit reset support. I will add warm target reset support
later.
- Lots of fixes for things like shutdown, r2t leaks, and lots of clean
up from Olaf.
- sg chaining support.

-