Open-FCoE on linux-scsi

Hello SCSI mailing list,

	I'd just like to introduce ourselves a bit before we get
started. My name is Robert Love and I'm joined by a team of engineers
including Vasu Dev, Chris Leech and Yi Zou. We are committed to
maintaining the Open-FCoE project. Aside from Intel engineers we expect
engineers from other companies to contribute to Open-FCoE.

	Our goal is to get the initiator code upstream. We have a lot of
working code but recognize that we're early in this project's
development. We're looking for direction from you, the experts, on what
this project should grow into.

	My concern is that we're going to bombard the SCSI list, but
upon James' recommendation we'll start on your list and if it's too much
move to our own list.

Thanks,

//Rob
-