Re: [RFC 0/16] gdth combined patchset & call for testers

On Sun, Sep 30 2007 at 23:27 +0200, Jeff Garzik <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, when reposting the patches of others, its nice to add a From:
> header to the very first line of the email body.  Andrew does that a
> lot, and the git tools are aware of this convention.

Thanks, yes I was not aware of that at all. Apparently git-am
will make me the author of the patch, but adding a From: like
you said will preserve the original author.
Awaiting comments, I will resend all of these, fixed.

> Also, hey, if you like our patches, I think you should add your own
> Signed-off-by line (assuming/hoping you reviewed it....).

I wanted to, but I thought only if I change something than I'm
suppose to put the Signed-off-by. But yes I have reviewed all these
patches and am confident in their content. Will fix in next round.

> 	Jeff

Boaz
-