Re: Oops (nullpointer dereference) in SCSI subsystem

Find multiple complete dmesg outputs up to the oopses attached.
Always after a fresh system start and with an untainted Kernel.
I included the original and the version with decoded addresses.

oops-dmesg-keyboard-interrupt-decoded.txt is the newly discovered
case of which I wrote in the first message. Regarding the involved
functions and addresses it seems to be the same, but it happens
when sending an interactive interrupt while the software is waiting
for a device to be ready.

Please excuse that I forgot to disable the colored output of dmesg for
that last log and am already back on my usual Kernel while writing
this. I can switch kernels again and  trigger the oops if you really
require it without the color escapes.