RE: Re: [bug report] blktests srp/002 hang

Hi Bart,
I spent some time testing the srp/002 blktest with siw, still
trying to get it hanging.
Looking closer into the logs: While most of the time RDMA CM
connection setup works, I also see some connection rejects being
created by the passive ULP side during setup:

[16848.757937] scsi host11: ib_srp: REJ received
[16848.757939] scsi host11:   REJ reason 0xffffff98

This does not affect the overall success of the current test
run, other connect attempts succeed etc. Is that connection
rejection intended behavior of the test?

Thanks!
Bernard.