SG TUR and AIO

Hi,

I'm trying to make multipath daemon checking asynchronous, and most path
checkers use SG. Please bare with some questions on this wild wild topic
(to search engine criteria).

Is it possible to submit through AIO (libaio API) any SG command forged
with struct sg_io_hdr ?

I've seen the INQ example in the sg3_utils package, so I guess it should
work there. But what about "Test Unit Ready" command ?

Also why in the example, only the SG IO write is asynchronous ? Is the
inquiry response read qaranteed to be non-blocking ? Would an pread io
work at all ?

Is there other pointers to code snippets showing these two subsystems
together ?

Thanks for your advices,
cvaroqui

-