Re: [issue report] pm8001 issues (was driver crashes with IOMMU enabled)

On 13/01/2022 12:52, Ajish.Koshy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Ajish,

  From an earlier mail [0] I got the impression that you tested on an arm
platform – did you?
Yes, with respect to my previous mail update, at that time got the chance to
load the driver on ARM server/enclosure connected in one of our tester's
arm server after attaching the controller card.
There this error handling issue was observed.

The card/driver was never tested or validated on ARM server before,
was curious to see the behavior for the first time. Whereas driver
loads smoothly on x86 server.

Currently busy with some other issues, debugging on ARM server is not
planned for now.

OK, since you do see this same/similar issue with another card on arm then I think that it is safe to assume that it is a driver issue.

If you can share the dmesg on the arm machine then at least that would be helpful.

Thanks,
John