Re: Linux tape drivers

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:31:06 +0200
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <bzolnier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 April 2007, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:22:35 -0700

> I haven't heard about any major bugs besides well known module unload problem.
>
> What have I missed?

oop, caught making unsubstantiatable assertions.

I've seen an ongoing dribble of doesn't-work and it-crashes reports and I
simply have not made any record of them, because it's ide-scsi and I don't
expect there's anything we can do about them :(

Often these reports are from people who are writing CDROMs and the usual
response is "use cdrecord dev=/dev/hdc".

I think Alan and Jens might have some thoughts on the ide-scsi status?
-